Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sahara Cares Autism Carnival

Click to play Sahara Autism Carnival
slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox slideshow
Sahara Construction hosted it's annual Autism Carnival on Saturday! It was held at Wheeler Farm. The boys had a great time making huge bubbles, climbing rock walls, digging for treasure, and bouncing their little bodies in the bounce houses! They also got to meet Nemo and Star Wars characters. Lunch was served along with Popsicles and cotton candy. The weather was perfect with the blue sky and the bright sun shining. It still amazes me to see how many families in Utah are affected by autism. Hopefully, one day we will know exactly what causes this disorder.

1 comment:

Electrawoman said...

I am 31 yrs. old and have just been diagnosed with Asbergers I have always been a supporter of Autism but now with me just being diagnosed I am more dedcated i would love to walk for Issac let me know the details