Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween


This year for Halloween we thought it would be fun to have the boys dress up like Danny Zuko from the movie Grease. Talking with Jake, and knowing that he loves the "1950's", I knew that he would most likely go along. Isaac on the other hand, he doesn't really even know that HE can choose his own costume. But, he's easy going enough that he didn't mind dressing up as a T-Bird.


I found the boys the perfect jackets and painted "T-Birds" on the back. I thought I found the perfect wigs, but those weren't exactly what I was looking for. All in all, I think the boys had a great time being Danny Zuko. Jake loves his jacket and still wears it around.


After weeks and weeks of Isaac asking if it were Halloween yet, the night finally arrived. We set out a bit early so we could really enjoy the 65 degree weather. Right away, Isaac noticed the "Sky is CLOSED", meaning it was cloudy. He was a little nervous, but went ahead to the first house. While at the first house, our neighbor decided to bring his garbage can up from the curb. Isaac nearly jumped out of his costume and immediately thought he heard "THUNDER". Needless to say, I couldn't convince Isaac that what he just heard was only the garbage can. So, after that, he was DONE! I think we made it to 4 houses and then he parked his little self on the couch for the rest of the night......................(sigh)

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Hey Barb! You're another blogger too, huh??? Cute Halloween stuff! You're so creative!