Friday, July 3, 2009

C A L I F O R N I A

Last Wednesday, Mike and Jake took a little road trip to Grass Valley, CA, with Mike's dad. Isaac and I stayed home and spent some good time together.

In Grass Valley they visited the gold mine museums, train museums and of course, THE RIVER, where they panned for GOLD! On their way home they stopped to see Lake Tahoe.

By the end of the 5th day we were all missing each other- Mike and Jake were missing Isaac and I, and we were missing them as well. It was a nice little get-away for Mike and Jake and I hope they can do it again soon.


Lake Tahoe
Yuba River, Nevada City, Ca.

Yuba River



3 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Stop back by anytime

Leslie said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my little giveaway!!

Good Luck

Leslie said...

Thanks for the Frogs Eye Salad recipe! It is very similar o the Rosa Maria salad