Friday, February 20, 2009

Jake in the Kitchen




Yesterday, after Jake got home from school, he said he had thought of something that he could have for an after school snack. He said that since he likes cheese sandwiches so much that he was going to try a piece of cheese with mustard on it. He went into the kitchen and whipped up his masterpiece, ate it all up, and loved every last morsel! While that kind of "cooking" is fine for him, I think I'll wait till he has a little more training before I let him prepare any of my snacks......


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yellow on yellow. Quite a fun little treat, and, don't most kids his age detest mustard? I used to eat ketchup on bread. blawch!

Vickie said...

Jake, May I suggest adding some dill pickle chips to your masterpiece, if you like pickles this is the best!
Vickie

Stacy said...

EEWWWW!!

The Smith Family said...

I don't know if I told you this, but a requirement to being my friend is that you BLOG MORE!!! JK I love to read about your boys!